Make It an Event to Remember
From the moment you begin organization of your event, until the time we hand out the last award, Fleming Island Professional Staff is here to serve you. Whether you plan to hold a large corporate or charity event, or just a group of 12 on a golf getaway, we desire to ensure your total satisfaction with our customer first approach.
The professional team at Fleming Island Golf Club will provide exceptional service to your golfers. Among the special touches, we include personalized scorecards, PGA Professional scoring & scoreboard great contests and more. We love hosting golf events at our course and have a PGA Staff that knows what it takes to stage a successful, fun-filled outing that will run smoothly regardless of size. Whether you are planning a corporate, charity or social golf tournament, our club takes pride in giving you special attention to meet your golfing needs.
Great Food & Beverages
Fleming Island Golf Club offers a variety of Food & Beverage options from classics buffets to customized menus for your golfers. We can customize a menu just for you ranging from casual to gourmet served as buffets, box lunches and continental breakfasts. Fleming Island has a full bar and unlimited drink packages are available
Contest and Prizes to Up the Excitement
Longest Opposite Hand Putt
Guess your Driving Distance
Beat the Pro
Closest to Pin
Par Package: Our basic Package for the economical golf event.
Package Includes: Green Fee, Golf Cart Fee, and Professional Services
Birdie Package: A more exclusive package with that special touch
Package Includes: Green Fee, Golf Cart Fee, Professional Services, Boxed Lunch for each player.
Boxed Lunch Options: Ham and Turkey Sandwich, Chips, Cooke or Brownie & Fresh Fruit
OR: Turkey Wrap, Chips, Cookie, & Fresh Fruit.
Eagle Package: This package showcases the many outstanding services The Golf Club of Fleming Island has to offer
Package includes: Green Fee, Cart Fee, Professional Services, Hole-In-One Insurance, Lunch or Dinner Buffet
*Scheduling your Golf Outing
18- Hole golf outings of Fifty (50) players or more receive the Professional Services of our staff and may be scheduled more than fourteen (14) days in advance. Golf outings may be approved under the pricing structure previously listed and arranged through the Professional Staff.
Professional Services include the following:
- Assistance with format of play
- Rules Sheets
- Flag Events
- Event Scoring
- Players Assistance
- Cart Signs
*Food and Beverage Service
The Fleming Island Golf Club and Hibernia Pub offer excellent food and beverage service in a wide range of meal options and prices, including a beverage cart on the golf course for your convenience
To secure your desired date and time please complete the enclosed tournament/outing request form along with a $500.00 deposit. This deposit will be credited to your account when calculating your final balance.
*Golf Course Reservation
The Golf Course can be completely reserved for Tournaments over 132 players
*Responsibilities of Group Sponsor
At least four (4) days prior to the event:
- A final list of participants must be submitted (Final Count Guarantee Form).
- Prize amounts and arrangements must be finalized.
- A group representative will be at the course one hour before the starting time to register the participants.
- All participants should be made aware of the following:
- Proper golf course attire is required (Collared shirts and no cut-offs).
- Liquor may not be brought on the property and no personal coolers are allowed.
- Any damage caused by the group to the golf course or equipment will be charged to the group.
*Hole – In – One prizes
Adds an exciting element to your golf outing, The Golf Club at Fleming Island, offers you our Hole-In-One program. We can provide your participants with four hole-in-one Prizes on five par 3 holes. Prizes could consist of Vacations, TV’s, Golf Clubs, Cars, Etc.
*Tips On Conducting A More Successful Golf Outing
The following information is a composite of ideas gathered from our past experience with numerous group outings and tournaments. The purpose is to provide you an outline by which to help organize and conduct a successful golf outing. If you have any questions regarding this information, please feel free to call our Professional Staff.
- Try to do something unique so your employees, clients, or fund-raiser participants will remember the day and look forward to the next outing. Leave them with something to talk about. For example, schedule a local celebrity to appear, provide participants with a clinic demonstrated by our professional staff, etc.
- Include as much information as possible on the participants registration form: i.e., the need for rental clubs (right or left-handed), Handicap information if necessary, shirt size, etc.
- If there is a registration fee, make sure it is clear that the fee be included when the registration is remitted. People are more apt to honor a commitment to play if they have paid in advance.
- Try to give prizes to as many of your guests as possible. Pay a greater number of participants smaller amounts rather than giving fewer participants larger amounts.
- Give participants products with your company logo or company name. Ask the Golf Shop Staff about the Corporate Logo Program, which is detailed above.
- If you are hosting a benefit/fundraiser select a few ways of making additional funds (sell mulligans, sponsorships, sell raffle tickets, etc.), but be very careful not to have too many extras.
- After your representative has handled the registration of the golfers, RELAX, enjoy the afternoon and we will do the rest.